Triang No.50

This is my new house to restore, it has more work to do on it than I first thought. The front is covered with brick paper. The roof needs replacing as the card roof has been replaced with plywood.   The inside of the metal front, I am not sure if the hinges are original, but the…

No.50 Rubbing Down Finished

At last I have finished preparing my No.50 Dollshouse ready for painting.  It has taken such a long time, as there was so much surface rust which had to be treated, and a lot of paint to remove.   I managed to remove the door by taking out the pins on the hinges, I will replace…